ABOUT US

CONTACT US

OUR WINES

CALIFORNIA

Beringer

Cakebread Cellars

Chateau Montelena

Chateau St. Jean

Dierberg

Ferrari Carano

c Freemark Abbey

Joseph Phelps

St. Francis

Schramsberg

 

FRANCE

Fortant de France

Robert Skalli

 

CHILE

Valdivieso

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FREEMARK ABBEY VINEYARDS

(Napa Valley)

 

With roots dating back to 1886, Freemark Abbey was among the first of the original 16 Napa Valley wineries and the first to be built and operated by a woman, Josephine Tychson. Located in the most highly regarded sections of Napa Valley, their vineyards were carefully planted with the varietals best suited to the individual soils and microclimates. The result is fruit of excellent quality and superb varietal character.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Description: Description: Merlot 2007

FREEMARK ABBEY Merlot 2013 Napa Valley

Opaque depth of red ruby color, our Merlot expresses rich dark fruit aromas composed of dark cherry, boysenberry, Santa Rosa plum, Bay leaf and dried herbs. There is a milk chocolate nuance with integrated spicy oak. Coupled with the rich dark fruit, there is a hint of arugula adding to the complexity. The entry and finish are very smooth with integrated fruit resembling black cherry. The Merlot has a good overall balance of fruit, body, tannin and acidity. The depth of fruit coupled with the richness of flavor, provides a profile that delivers from initial sip, one that continues on the palate for a very long finish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Description: Description: Cab. sauv. 2006

 

FREEMARK ABBEY Cabernet Sauvignon 2011 Napa Valley

The 2011 cabernet has an opaque, youthful dark ruby color. The aromas of dark cherry, ripe Santa Rosa plum and black currant are integrated with the spicy sweetness of oak, cedar, cinnamon, and clove. With the subtle sweet aroma of dried figs, black pepper, dried herbs and dark chocolate, this wine has an abundance of complex aromas and flavors. The body is very full with a soft entry, coupled with bright dark cherry/berry flavors that develop from start to finish. With great texture and mouth feel, this cabernet is full bodied, rich and opulent. In one word….delicious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bosche05.jpg

FREEMARK ABBEY Bosché Cabernet Sauvignon 2011

Rutherford

"The classic Cabernet Sauvignon Bosché Vineyard is 90.1% Cabernet Sauvignon and the rest 9.9% Merlot, aged 26 months in oak. This is one of the iconic wines of Napa, and one of the great vineyard sources coming from Rutherford on foothill bench soils at the base of the Mayacamas Mountains. This is one of the finest examples of this wine I’ve ever tasted, and there have been many. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FREEMARK ABBEY Viognier 2013 Napa Valley                                                                      

Robert Parker – 93 points

“Lush aromas of ripe white peaches combine with freshly picked pears and hint of almond to offer a luxurious and open bouquet. A lack of malolactic fermentation has kept the fruit notes of this Freemark Abbey Viognier really clearly defined, but the Viognier grape’s natural tendency to overt expression and a hint of oak lend a richness of aroma. Medium to full bodied and gorgeously buttery on the palate, this Freemark Abbey Viognier is long, opulent and complex.”

 

 

Description: Description: fb icon.gif